Wednesday 13 October 2010

sounds from the other city (CJ)

I am referring to the great music festival that happens in Salford, UK, each year - sounds from the other city - and I hope that no-one minds me using this term, but it seems so appropriate for the collaboration between myself and Jason Singh.  "Born in London, Jason currently lives in Manchester, UK, but works across the UK and abroad.  He is a producer, beatboxer, dj, experimental percussionist, workshop facilitator, composer, sound artist and visual artist."   
I'm gathering sounds in much the same way as I gather pattern normally, and sending them to Jason whilst I'm here in Ahmedabad - neither of us are quite sure where/how this will turn out - the plan is to have a track finished in time for the AIAF in a few weeks.  I'm excited to find out how it develops...  
I wanted to upload some recordings from today, but am having technical hitches - any advice on uploading sound to blogger gratefully received!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment